Enertek International is the UK’s leading engineering consultancy specialising in energy consuming product research, design, development and certification. Established in 1988, the company is led by Paul Needley and the team includes 20 professional mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers. The company is UKAS accredited to the Laboratory Quality Standard ISO/IEC 17025, with facilities to test and develop a variety of products. This ranges from Heating & Cooling interface units to gas and electrical appliances. Enertek is a BESA Approved Test House for testing HIUs to the BESA Schedule.
It also offers :
• Bespoke testing (including Factory Approval Tests)
• Acoustic testing
• Literature preparation for installation and maintenance
• Assistance with WRAS approval
• Assistance with electrical approval
• Computational Fluid Dynamics services for mathematical modelling of fluid flow and heat transfer
• Product assessments and audits
• Product design and development
• Expert witness services
Work is carried out on a contract or consultancy basis with confidentiality assured.
Please visit our website to find out more www.enertekinternational.com